Тень Смерти

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тень Смерти » ~Регистрация » Шаблон анкеты

Шаблон анкеты

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Анкета.

1. Имя и фамилия персонажа. Желательно еще указать - к кому относится.

2. Возраст.

3. Внешность. Опишите, как выглядит персонаж. По желанию поместите фотографию в превью.(Не менее 4х строк)

4. Биография. (Не меньше 10 строк, чтобы мы могли как можно ближе познакомиться с персонажем)

5. Характер.(Не менее 6 строк)

6. Особые навыки.

7. Вещи с собой. Ваш герой носит с собой что-нибудь интересное?

8. Отношения. Как ваш персонаж будет строить отношения с другими жителями-игроками?

9. Чем уникален и интересен ваш персонаж?

10. Пробный пост (не менее 3х строк)

11. Личный квест (есть ли у вашего персонажа свое задание, если да, опишите его)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Не забываем, что для каждой анкеты нужно создать отдельную тему и приступить к игре только после одобрения как минимум 3х администраторов\модераторов. Так же принимающие имеют право задавать вопросы по анкете.
Просьба ко всем игрокам! Переписать свои анкеты согласно шаблону.
Заранее спасибо
Кейт Остин.

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now ;)

I really like reading through an article that can make men and women think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news.

magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

Asking questions are really fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, except this paragraph provides good understanding even.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This website provides valuable data to us, keep it up.

I got this website from my friend who informed me concerning this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative articles at this place.

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Fabulous, what a website it is! This weblog presents helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

What's up, every time i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, because i love to learn more and more.

interesting news

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг@Mail.ru • Pronets[Ru] | Рейтинг сайтов • Каталог сайтов: Развлечения Refo.ru - русские сайты Каталог фэнтези сайтов Палантир

Вы здесь » Тень Смерти » ~Регистрация » Шаблон анкеты